Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Our Delivery Promise
At Pest Control Group we pride ourselves on offering excellent service. To enable us to provide “best in class” customer service to our customers, when placing an order, you will be asked to provide a valid email address so that we can send a confirmation email as soon as your order has been shipped.
In periods of high demand it is possible an order will be accepted with insufficient stock to fulfil that order. In case of items being out of stock, we will deliver as soon as new stock arrives unless you request a refund.
In certain exceptional circumstances, such as adverse weather, we may be unable to fulfil your delivery in accordance with these terms. For such exceptions, we may require additional time and effort to fulfil the delivery. If this occurs, we will make our best efforts to deliver your order as soon as we possibly can, or you may opt to cancel and receive a full refund.
Cancellation Policy - Your Right to Cancel
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, to cancel your order within seven (7) working days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
* You must advise us your intent to cancel within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
* Please email of your intention to return the goods to email@example.com.
* Returned items must be complete in unused condition and in the original packaging.
* A full refund of the order total excluding postage paid will be made within 3 working days of the item being returned in a satisfactory condition
* You are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
* You must advise us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault.
* If a fault occurs within 30 days of you receiving the item please contact us via email.
* We will then inform you of the return delivery address.
* Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the warranty period we will at our discretion offer a replacement (replacement parts), refund or refurbished product.
* All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
* If the fault is reported within 30 days - Wholesale Online (UK) Ltd will reimburse the cost of returning the item.
* After 30 days no refunds will be issued for return postage.
* If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know as soon as possible via email.
* Once we have received details of the error we will rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
* You can also contact us by telephone on 0845 2577867.
Pest Control Group (Returns Dept)
Central Industrial Estate
St Marks Street